Entry-Level Field Technician - Woburn, MA
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||ECS, Inc. is seeking a full-time, entry-level Field Technician for our Woburn office. A high school diploma or GED is required. Recent vocational/technical school graduates are encouraged to apply.|
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mechanically-inclined person who is ready to learn and works well independently. If you are an excellent communicator, organized and an analytical thinker, we want you!
Daily travel to site locations is required. You must have a valid driver's license in good standing. Additionally, you must be able to successfully pass the Company’s pre-employment physical/drug screen, driving record, and criminal background check.
Duties will include:
• Soil and water sample collection, field analysis and technical report writing
• Work with basic remediation systems, including installation and/or O&M, pilot/slug test data collection
• File review and documentation from state and/or local sources, lab data reduction
• Preparation of summary tables for regulatory report submittal
• Preparation of field notes documenting work conducted and other documentation as required
• Additional duties as assigned
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. The work schedule will vary depending on the project. Overtime and/or hours outside of standard business hours will be required.
Environmental Compliance Services, Inc., (ECS) is a dynamic company of approximately 180 professionals with offices throughout New England, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits including:
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Health & Dental Insurance
Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
401(k) Plan with company match
Flexible Spending Benefits Account
Paid sick, vacation time, and holidays
Employee Referral Bonus Program
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at www.ecsconsult.com. Resumes will be accepted through our website online application.
ECS is an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.