Compliance Assistant, Part-Time
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Environmental Compliance Services, Inc., (ECS) is a dynamic company composed of approximately 180 professionals with offices throughout New England, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Florida. ECS is seeking a part-time Compliance Assistant in Akron, OH. Occasional travel to ECS’s Strongsville, OH or Columbus, OH offices may be required.|
• Preparation and submittal of stormwater permit applications and pollution prevention plans
• Registering underground and aboveground storage tanks
• Scheduling tank tests
• Preparation of underground storage tank financial responsibility documents
• Preparation of Community Right-To-Know (SARA) documents
• Composing cover letters, memos and other business forms for clients, regulators and public record
• Working with clients, field personnel, consultants, contractors and federal/state authorities
• Preparing proposals, handling mail, processing invoices, scanning, faxing, filing and data entry
• Environmental/facility compliance experience is preferred but not required, as training will be provided
• Familiarity with the petroleum, chemical, transportation and banking industries is desirable
• Associate’s Degree in Environmental Science or other related discipline is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Access and Excel is required. PowerPoint experience is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Professional, organized and able to prioritize responsibilities to meet varying deadlines
• Must be able to pass the Company’s pre-employment requirements, including the Driver Safety Policy criteria, physical/drug screen and criminal and driving history record checks. Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
The work will be conducted in an office environment but occasionally may involve travel to client’s offices or field locations and other ECS offices. This position is part–time (two 8-hour days totaling 16 hours per week) during our standard business hours of Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at www.ecsconsult.com. Resumes will be accepted through our website online application.
ECS is an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.